Experience: 3 to 4 years
Costing & Budgeting Executive job is available with one of the leading public-listed manufacturing company in Karachi. Candidates having MBA with ACCA/CMA/CA and 3 to 4 years of costing & budgeting experience in large scale maunfaturing companies with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply.
Costing & Budgeting Executive job is responsible for gathering and analyzing financial data, reconciling inventory module & GL and assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing financial data.
- To perform variance analysis at departmental level on monthly basis and reporting reasons for variation.
- Ensuring batches are properly completed and closed timely on monthly basis.
- Responsible for reconciling inventory module & GL.
- Executing costing runs and share output with key shareholders.
- To analyze the costs of products (Actual vs Budget).
- Responsible for preparing applied overheads working and uploading in oracle.
- To assist in preparation of quarterly and annual presentations for the board of directors.
- To assist in preparation of annual budget.
- To Provide information to the departments required for the annual budget preparation.
- To provide information to the external auditors and resolving their issues.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to perform risk and security assessments
- In-depth knowledge of financial guidelines and regulations
- Synchronized collaborative approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Costing & Budgeting Executive in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15 July, 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.