Industry: HORECA / FMCG
Sector: Accounting / Finance
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Cost Accounting
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Cost Accountant job available in Dubai for one of the leading Multinational HORECA / FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors / Masters in Cost Accounting degree along with 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience in cost accounting.
Cost Accountant job role is to analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Excellent communication
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Management skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Cost Accountant in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th June, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.