Qualification: LLB or LLM
Experience: 8 years
A renowned pharmaceutical company in Karachi requires the services of a Corporate Legal Manager for its Corporate Legal Function. The ideal resource required for the position of Corporate Legal Manager must be an LLB or LLM having a License for all Courts of Law in Pakistan.
Corporate Legal Manager will be responsible to provide legal guidance for employers and their clients and developing company policies and position on legal issues.
- Researching, anticipating and guiding company management against Legal risks.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents. Represent company in legal proceedings (Administrative boards, courts trials etc.)
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Compliance with statutory law and regulations passed by government agencies to achieve goals within the bounds of the law.
- Focus on legal issues that affect business, such as taxation, various types of business transactions, or intellectual property.
- Pursue and negotiating employee litigation and contracts.
- Preparing and filing all sorts of legal reports
- Drafting legal documents.
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills
- Coordination skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Corporate Legal Manager in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 9th April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.