Sector: Customer Services
Qualification: LLB/MBA from an HEC recognized university
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Contract Specialist – Direct job is available in Islamabad with a leading Telecommunication Company. The candidate required to work as contract specialist must have to hold LLB/MBA degree from an HEC recognized university. Preference will be given to the candidates having 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Contract Specialist – Direct must posses knowledge of telecom network activities, procurement processes and technical contract writing. Contract specialist will also ensure contract review with legal, treasury, taxation and end-user as a condition precedent to contracts formalization, for approval and execution in accordance with division guidelines.
- Liaise with internal customers regarding the provision of detailed information (BOQ, Scope of work, Milestones etc.) as per agreed format along with the request for bidding & contract preparation and finalization.
- Responsible for activities including drafting, editing, consolidating, facilitating execution, negotiation and administration of assigned contracts on nationwide basis.
- Ensuring mechanism for Supplier Performance Management for each Contract.
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining periodic sessions with end users for logging performance management issues.
- Providing real time, logical recommendations for EUs prior to executing renewals.
- Contract records documenting contract performance and overall compliance to the standard terms.
- Perform contract closeout activities/feedback.
- Monitors and ensures the business provisions of assigned contracts are administered to ensure compliance to the SOX, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Health, Safety, Security and Environment Standards (HSSE) and applicable laws.
- Provide advice and interpretation of contract requirements to internal customers as well as external customer.
- Good Writing Skills
- Technical Skills
- Analytical Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Contract Specialist – Direct in the email.
Last date to apply is 4th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.