Experience: 4 to 5 years
A leading telecom company in Islamabad is looking for a Contextual Marketing Expert for its CLM team.The ideal resource required for the position of Contextual Marketing Expert must be a BCS/MCS/MBA with atleast 4 to 5 years of work experience in an analytical role in telecommunication industry with business knowledge, business case preparation, data interpretation and acute knowledge of base segmentation along with good communication / presentation skills.
Contextual Marketing Expert will be responsible for strategizing and implementing contextual marketing and associated projects alongwith architecture, design and implementation of all contextual Marketing, real time and campaign management solution.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Develop Contextual Marketing strategy and a comprehensive go to market plan in accordance with the organization’s Pakistan’s strategic direction as well as the group ambitions of personalized interaction/servicing.
- Identify and drive contextual marketing projects across various Pakistan business verticals.
- Align campaign management and advanced analytics roadmaps with contextual marketing strategy.
- Liaison with the group/group BUs to identify and implement best practices in BTL/Contextual Marketing.
- Capture learning’s (success & failures) from multiple markets and translate into actionable contextual marketing plans.
- Close collaboration with global and local data science and campaign analytics resources to translate customer & campaign insights for use case development/modification and identifying ways for improving KPIs.
- Engage business verticals to prioritize contextual uses cases.
- Align Campaign Management and advanced analytics roadmaps to deliver on organizational strategy.
- Prepare business presentations to showcase Contextual Marketing achievements through reporting and analysis at all levels of company.
- Developing a framework to provide holistic visibility around contextual campaigns and better understanding of the processes to enable management with decision making.
- Develop a strong governance framework of performance tracking, KPIs and ROI.
- Identify, develop and implement contextual marketing use cases based on best practices (within or outside the organization) as well as global or local business trends/needs.
- Establish end to end execution processes with technical teams /vendor for implementing use cases.
- Translate use cases into detailed business requirements to be used for acquiring newer technology, third party channel integration, data science roadmap development etc.
- Effectively engage stake holders and provide them with the required visibility at agreed frequency.
- Develop and improve systems and processes and ensure that all defined processes are followed.
- Assist in development and implementation of CLM strategy & roadmap and align it with organizational KPIs.
- Promote the utilization of CLM as a strategic tool for retention and ARPU enhancement.
- Work with Advanced analytics and other teams to equip campaign designers with tools like behavioral segmentation, churn prediction models, social network analysis, cross sell/up-sell models, new data sourcing to improve quality of campaigns.
- Effectively use and demonstrate CLM as a tool to increase Customer Life Time Value (CLV).
- Should have excellent Contextual marketing knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Databases like Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server and have SQL expertise.
- Knowledge of Campaign Management and Analysis Tools.
- Candidate should have good understanding of telecom source systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
- Ability to deliver on high-priority projects under tight time lines.
- Pro-active, ability to translate suggest business users.
- Presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- People and interpersonal skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Contextual Marketing Expert and city Islamabad in the e-mail
Last date to apply is 2nd March, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.