Experience: 1 to 3 years
Compliance Specialist job is available in Karachi for one of a leading e-commerce company of Pakistan. Candidate having a bachelor degree in relevant field with at least 1 to 3 years of work experience of general operation of the compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct are encouraged to apply.
Job Description and Requirements
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments (eg, Operations, Training, Quality Assurance etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Acts as a collaborative review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
– Strong written and verbal communication.
– Candidate should be energetic and enthusiast.
– He/ she should have problem solving skills.
Apply at Resume@hasnain.biz
Kindly, mention the job title Compliance Specialist in the email
Last date to apply is 14 November 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.