Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Sector: Legal Corporate Affairs
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Company Secretary job available in Karachi for one of the leading Manufacturing Company in Pakistan. Resource should have LLB / LLM degree along with 8 to 10 years relevant experience of handling corporate affairs of a listed public company or corporation.
Company Secretary job responsibility is to handle the legal corporate framework of the organization.
- Drafting of agreements, trust deeds and any other documents related to corporate compliance
- Preparing and filing of minutes of the statutory meetings
- Responsible for legal compliance and advisory services covering corporate and secretarial services
- Ensuring compliance with respect of all laws relating to corporate entities
- Responsible for providing legal and effective legal advice on business issues
- Manage and organize Board & Shareholders’ Meetings, including the preparation of Board agenda papers, Notices and other papers required in meeting
- Managing Corporate Laws, Code of Corporate Governance & Secretarial Affairs compliance of the organization
- Legal Administration Skills
- Client Relationships
- Attention to Detail
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Company Secretary in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 5th July, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.