Sector: PR / Communication
Qualification: Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication, Public Relation, Marketing
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Communication Manager job is available in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical Company. If you have Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication, Public Relation, or Marketing with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience then apply now for the job in Karachi. Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally are required for Communication Manager.
Communication Manager will be responsible for supporting in creating, implementing, communication strategies that effectively describe and promote the organization reputation. This Job role is also responsible to manage corporate event appropriately and comply with the Organization’s values, accordance with law and Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company by distributing executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- To educate The Management team in terms of Standardization of Communication to accomplish the Company’s issues both internal and external.
- Act as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public, develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company’s policies or position on issues.
- Support business strategy in terms of developing communications tools including content for digital channel, maintain and optimize usage of available communication tools to support the business, coordinate and execute original communications products and publications related to special events and programs.
- Develops content for information brochures, reviews and edits drafts of correspondence, reports, and brochures for mass distribution, drafts articles, etc.
- Follows all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of all activities.
- Manage and complete administration tasks which are related with the job.
- Responsible for any other tasks which are assigned by Manager that relate to objectives achievement.
- Responsible to manage corporate events appropriately and comply with the Organization’s values, accordance with law and Code of Conduct.
- Writing skills and Presentation Skill
- Project Management
- Analytical Skills
- Personal Organization
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Communication Manager” in the email
Last date to apply is 4th September, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.