Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Sector: Oil / Gas
Qualification: Bachelors in Engineering (Civil)
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Civil Engineer job in Shikarpur (Sindh) with a Petroleum Distribution company. Resource required with Bachelors in Civil Engineer having 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. Job for Civil Engineers in Shikarpur to work in a dynamic environment.
Civil Engineer job role is to supervise site construction of oil depot. Candidate from oil and gas industry will be preferred for the civil engineer job.
- Supervise site construction of oil depot.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Site Development
- Database Design
- Conceptual Skills
- Problem Solving
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Civil Engineer” in the email
Last date to apply 18th August, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.