Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Sector: Construction / Building / Property
Qualification: BE (Civil) or ME
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Civil Engineer job is available in Islamabad for a construction company. Civil Engineer job role will be supervision preparation of offers against tenders/enquiries from the client. If you have done BE (Civil) or ME in Civil Engineer and registered with PEC having 8 to 10 years of experience in construction of buildings and roads etc. Apply now for Civil Engineer job in Islamabad.
Civil Engineer job is to ensure projects run smoothly and their completion within budget and on time and is capable to manage and execute small to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Supervising preparation of offers against tenders/enquiries from the client.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Capable to manage and execute small to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Should be able to conduct technical and commercial negotiation with the clients
- Assessing potential risks, materials and costs
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Capable of providing advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage purchase of equipment/materials within the budgetary allocations
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and provide technical documentation as and when required
- Capable to use a range of computer software including but not limited to construction field.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and their completion within budget and on time
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Civil Engineer in the email.
Last date to apply is 16th July, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.