Industry: Oil & Gas
Experience: 12 to 15 years
Chief Operating Officer Job is available in Karachi for a well reputed Oil Marketing Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have MBA degree along with 12 to 15 years of experience preferably in Retail division.
The job role of Chief Operating Officer is to lead & drive the enterprise with the scope of entire business & operational landscape across Pakistan by maximising organisation’s capabilities and delivering optimal results and accomplish exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for day-to-day organisational operations with accountability of driving overall organisational efficiency in achieving the company’s goals including profitability, operational excellence & brand development objectives.
- Leading the senior managerial team in developing and deploying strategic business plans in line with the strategic direction and corporate objectives of the Company.
- Allocating resources to ensure both the organisational commercial & operational desired performance on growth, financial, quality and operational objectives.
- Formulating and implementing business strategies, policies, plans & programs and establishing performance goals.
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and programs along with decision making through evaluating performance by analysing analytics & data metrics for ensuring effective business & operational outcomes.
- Building collaborative relationship with commercial, statutory and other key stakeholders in assuring effective stakeholder management and company representation across Pakistan.
- Ensure that the company’s business activities are consistently in full compliance with respective statutory, industry and all other requirements related to quality management, legal stipulations, health, safety & environment.
- Leadership skills
- Strategic Management
- Business acumen
- Strong Analytical skills
- Cross Functional Interaction
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Chief Operating Officer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th January, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.