Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: CA Qualified
Experience: 4 years
Chief Internal Auditor is required in Karachi for a manufacturing firm. Audit professionals having minimum 4 years post qualification and are CA qualified apply now for the job.
Chief Internal Auditor job role is to prepare special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Legal Compliance
- Attention to Detail
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Chief Internal Auditor” in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 9th October, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.