Qualification: MBA - Marketing
Experience: 8 years
Category Marketing Manager job in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical Company. If you have done MBA in marketing with 8 years’ work experience in FMCG including ATL and BTL experience then apply now for Category Manager job in Karachi
Category Marketing Manager job role is to establish and lead the creative communication process, including managing agencies, ATL and BTL, insight-based communication and media initiatives are created and implemented effectively.
- Lead the setting and execution of brand strategy for annual operating plan as well as 5-year horizon.
- Execute key brand initiatives, including ATL and BTL, with finesse, within budget and on time.
- Establish and lead the creative communication process, including managing agencies, to ensure robust, insight-based communication and media initiatives are created and implemented effectively.
- Identify and implement the research agenda, covering both qualitative and quantitative studies. Mine research for insights that can unlock and accelerate business growth and build brand equity.
- Launch innovations through consumer focus and internal cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage the A&P budget for the consumer segment.
- Understand the market environment, including competitive scenario, and assess implications on brand priorities.
- Establish and implement policies and processes to facilitate marketing activities.
- Collaborate with other marketing verticals (Trade Marketing, Medico Marketing, Web, and Customer Care) to ensure synergies and consistency in brand messaging.
- Conduct regular analysis to track business health and identify opportunities and risks.
- Work closely with Sales team to identify local/regional opportunities and ensure flawless execution of marketing initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements at all times.
- Technical proficiency (proven consumer/ brand marketing capabilities)
- Negotiation skills
- Business Planning & Strategy Execution
- Ability to create the future – think innovatively, creatively and with vision
- Strong communication and presentation skills – oral and written
- Strong people skills – ability to inspire and motivate
- Work effectively cross-functionally
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Self-starter (takes initiative)
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Category Marketing Manager” in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 31st December 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.