Qualification: DAE (Electrical/Electronics/Telecom)
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Cable Jointer job is available in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecommunication Company. Candidates having DAE in Electrical/Electronics/Telecom along with the proven experience of 5 to 6 years of Optical fiber jointing are required.
The job role of Cable Jointer is to trace, rectify problems in cables and testing of optical fiber network and preparation of test results to identify where rehab work is required.
- Identification/tracing of faults related to copper cables with available tools like route locator.
- Rectification/Replacement of faulty joints & DPs.
- Testing of Copper network and preparation of test results to identify where rehab work is required.
- Pair Rehabilitation in NTP/ROB/Motive Unstable Lines.
- Survey/helping in preparation of BOQs and L-14 Diagrams of projects.
- Supervision during execution of Development works by vendors.
- Helping in Logistic of store and issuance of equipment to the vendors.
- Testing of Copper network after execution of work and preparation of test results for QA.
- Helping QA and BU during testing at the time of PAT after completion of projects.
- Safe guarding company’s network during execution of projected works.
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Cable Jointer and City in the email.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.