Sector: Sales & Marketing
Qualification: Master's / Bachelor's
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Business Unit Manager Job is available in Karachi with a well-renowned Group of companies. Professionals having 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar domain with a proven record of managing cross-functional business unit teams (sales, operations, marketing, warehouse management) in the FMCG or Pharma industry are encouraged to apply.
Business Unit Manager job role is to manage and develop a complete understanding of the marketplace and creating products programs superior to the competition. Responsible for all related sales and marketing budgets and P&L.
- Working as key member of the business unit management team and involved in the strategic planning process with primary focus on strategic marketing and product planning.
- Plan development and implementation for the market in coordination with the sales organization, and other business units.
- Responsibility for all related sales and marketing budgets and P&L.
- Working with principals and the sales team on improving product quality and enhancing the brand image.
- Responsibility for all marketing communications activities including literature development, and customer loyalty programs.
- Leadership, goal setting and review, development and follow-up, performance, etc. for the sales team.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- To maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales targets.
- To achieve the KPI’s/Objectives for this job.
- To expand the customer base and retention of existing customers.
- To provide demand forecasts after considering market situation/dynamics and trends to ensure accuracy.
- Relationship building with key customers and stakeholders.
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Leadership Ability
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical Skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Business Unit Manager in the email.
Last date to apply is 15th October,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.