Industry: Oil and Energy
Sector: Sales and Business Development
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Business Intelligence Officer job available in Lahore for a Lubricant Company in Pakistan. Resource should have done Bachelors along with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in business development strategy and focus on financial gain.
Business Intelligence Officer job role is to collect, analyze evaluate and report data in order to increase sales and business productivity.
- Conduct quantitative analysis for each distribution/business area
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentation and reports
- Prepare market intelligence models, research, execution, results and dashboards
- Monthly review and reports on business performance, profitability and promotional costs
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, surveys, researches or purchased sources
- Works with internal business customers to enhance their use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis
- Critical problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Familiar with CRM, Microsoft Access and/or SQL
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods, data warehousing, modeling &
- Hands on experience using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau; and/or Oracle Financials BI
- Excellent Knowledge of statistical packages
- Market research analysis skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Business Intelligence Officer” in the email
Last date to apply is 15th April, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.