Sector: Sales and Distribution
Qualification: Bachelors (IT/Telecom)
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Business Intelligence Executive job is available in Islamabad for our reputable client in Telecommunication Industry. Candidates having Bachelor degree in Telecom Engineering/Information Technology along with the relevant experience of 2 to 3 years (preferably 1 year in Project Management) are encouraged to apply.
Business Intelligence Executive will be responsible for reporting, analysis & insights of S&D to provide relevant stakeholders with accurate information and incisive analysis. Moreover, the role will Liaison with DWH & Planning team for sourcing of data which will help business to track the performance and built analysis on the data.
- Analyze data and report variance of key business KPIs (Recharge, Channel Health, Subscriber Health Analysis, Usage, Revenue, Subscriber Base, Churn, ARPU etc.) and generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Liaise with DWH for sourcing of data, reports development, dashboard developments, automation of reports/data.
- Coordinate with DWH team to ensure timely delivery of Ad Hoc data requests from relevant teams.
- Coordinate with regional teams for target setting from all regional teams at franchise level and evaluate the rules for target setting and provide key insights, managing the Franchise to RD level hierarchy.
- Investigate and diagnose development & BI related problems, raise known errors and resolve problems.
- Building Dashboards for management/grid performance to have 360 degree view using Excel/BI Tools.
- Product Development Knowledge
- Project Development
- Microsoft Office Suite (Advance Excel, Visio)
- Dashboards & Reports Development
- DWH Knowledge
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Business Intelligence Executive in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.