Qualification: MBA or equivalent
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Business Development Manager (Chinese Speaking) job available in Karachi for leading Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. Resource should have done MBA or equivalent degree, proficient in the Chinese language with 4 to 6 years of experience in business development. Proficiency in the Chinese language is a must.
Business Development Manager (Chinese Speaking) will be responsible for identifying new markets, facilitating existing clientele and catering to the needs of new customers while achieving defined targets and increasing revenues. Relationship Manager will also be responsible for keeping regular track of new and expiring corporate activation activities.
- To seek new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customized solutions for Corporate Sector.
- Bringing revenue generating customers on-board.
- Generating more sales from the existing client and ensuring their confidence level remain intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer services.
- Providing required documentation for Customer Waiver Evaluation as per Approved C&C policy.
- Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management.
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base.
- Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activation.
- Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets.
- Taking steps to enhance the existing clientele revenue as well as from prospective clients.
- To keep a regular track of corporate activation / disconnections.
- Formulate strategies and devise tactics for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors taking necessary action to resolve service, billing or any other issues.
- Fluent in Chinese
- Telecom Industry Knowledge
- Team player
- Computer proficiency
- Client relationship
- Marketing and business development skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Business Development Manager (Chinese Speaking)” in the email
Last date to apply is 30th March, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.