Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Experience: 4 years
Business Development Manager – Chinese Account Job is available in Lahore for one of the leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and certification in the Chinese language is mandatory (HSK-4 / HSK-5) along with 4 years of relevant experience in sales and business development are encouraged to apply.
Business Development Manager – Chinese Account Job role is responsible to establish, maintain and develop the company’s presence in the Chinese companies to generate new business and revenue and retaining existing Chinese clients by providing exclusive customer service to gain customer satisfaction. Especially focus on Pak-China economic corridor to grab all valued Chinese customers on board, and provide our ESS solution, ICT, IOT to them.
- Seeking new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customize solutions for Corporate Sector.
- Bringing revenue and generating customers on board.
- Generating more sales from the existing client and ensuring their confidence level remain intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer services.
- Providing required documentation for Customer Waiver Evaluation as per approved C&C policy.
- Making Chinese companies list and updating its monthly by proactively getting information about new companies in respective region.
- Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management.
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base, new Chinese companies and individual customers coming from China.
- Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activation.
- Focusing on the projects of Pak-China economic corridor and making the ESS plan as required by these clients.
- Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets.
- Taking steps to enhance the existing client age revenue as well as from prospective clients.
- Generating revenue by grabbing new valued Chinese subscribers.
- Keep a regular track of corporate activation/disconnections and their reasons.
- Formulate strategies for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors by taking necessary actions to resolve service, billing or any other issues that may cause customer dissatisfaction.
- Chinese language proficiency
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Telecom Industry
- Client Relationship Management Skill
- Good Communication skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Business Development Manager – Chinese Account in the email.
Last date to apply is 20th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.