Industry: Information Technology
Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Experience: 5 years
Build Engineer job is available in Islamabad with an US based Software House. IT Professionals are required with 5+ years Release Coordination or Management experience with strong understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid SDLC methodologies. Experience with Java, .Net environments, TFS and SVN is also required for the job.
Build Engineer is responsible for the coordination and facilitation of release and deployment processes to ensure smooth and timely delivery of applications to the non-Production and Production environments. In addition, the Build Engineer will maintain and update the release calendar. This role also requires the Build Engineer to take responsibility for maintaining all release-related artifacts. The Build Engineer will execute or assist with deployments and assist in resolving potential deployment conflicts and provide suggestions on mitigating future problems.
- Plan, execute, and deploy multiple software releases to non-Production and Production environments
- Coordinate release planning meetings and ensure all planned release items are ready to be released in accordance with the SDLC
- Maintain and update release plans, release calendar, process documents, and checklists
- Coordinate, perform, and monitor deployments during, and outside of, business hours
- Assist with communications to interested parties regarding deployments, outages, maintenance activities, and reminders
- Provide assistance with identifying, tracking, and resolving deployment-related issues
- Coordinate assigned tasks for non-production environment refreshes
- Software build & deploy processes and overall quality of code versioning and integration across development, test and production environments
- Administer and maintain version control software and code repository
- Play an active role in complex software design and code reviews
- Manage, maintain and improve automated code deployment practices
- Must be able to manage multiple cross-platform initiatives concurrently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to ambiguous situation.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Build Engineer” in the email
Last date to apply is 6th October 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.