Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Sector: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Qualification: Graduate in Commerce or Business
Experience: 4 years
Branch Manager is required in Gwadar for one of the leading Banking/Financial Services in Pakistan. Candidates having graduate preferably Commerce or Business along with 4 years’ experience in managing Branch in Micro finance sector
The Job role of Branch Manager Organize prospecting and communication actions in the vicinity of the branch by assigning tasks and targets to customer relationship officers to achieve overall targets of the branch.
- Organize prospecting and communication actions in the vicinity of the branch by assigning tasks and targets to customer relationship officers to achieve overall targets of the branch.
- Asses local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities. Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration to the Management.
- Ensure that the credit appraisal and screening of the customers are according to the credit guidelines.
- Manage overall portfolio of the Branch.
- Ensure timely repayments of due instalments from customers in order to maintain a healthy portfolio of the branch.
- Monitor daily recoveries of cash in hand as well as its proper reporting to the respective department.
- Ensure compliance/rectification of the observations/issues/irregularities highlighted by the Internal/ External Audit Department/SBP.
- Ensure that prescribed procedures are being followed by the Branch to avert any inconvenient situation which may arise during the annual inspection by the Regulator/Internal/ External Auditor.
- Ensure that all fixed assets should be kept in good conditions and are tagged / recorded properly
- Inform to the respective departments if any assets are not in proper condition.
- Ensure that the branch should have sufficient stock of stationery and other consumable goods needed in the branch.
- Ensure that the branch overall appearance should be properly maintained.
- Ensure that the security guards should be on duty and are effectively providing the branch with sufficient security. Ensure to intimate to Administration Department any lapse of security issue in the branch.
- Ensure that the regulatory compliances should be met and compulsory registers and notice board should be updated and properly maintained.
- Abilities in organization and management.
- Good communication and presentation skills – written and oral.
- Good written and spoken English – Speaking Portuguese language will be an asset.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Branch Manager in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 27th March, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.