Industry: Financial Services
Qualification: MBA / BBA / ACCA / CFA
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Asst. Team Lead – Business Reports job is available in Karachi for multinational business solution provider. Candidate must have master’s degree in accounting, Finance, economics from a reputable institute along with 6 to 8 years of experience in company analysis and due diligence, such as corporate credit in a leading bank, or company ratings role are encouraged to apply.
Asst. Team Lead – Business Reports job is responsible to lead a team of associates for delivery of Business Reports for Pakistan and other regional markets (including Middle East & Africa), as per pre-defined SLAs. The primary responsibility for this is client engagement and client management, followed by internal team management and guidance.
- Work closely with the Team Leader to manage the work plan and work allocation to ensure that all data collection and report compilation activities are completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Review deliverables from the team for scope coverage and correctness, financial data and analysis. Provide necessary guidelines and guidance to the associates for report compilation. Ensure that all reports being delivered are factually correct based on documentary evidence or valid references.
- Raise appropriate questions for clarity or additional information to be obtained from customers. Ensure that all communication with the customers for data collection and feedback is well-documented.
- Provide necessary updates to all stakeholders including Team leader, Head of department, respective sales leaders, and the customer services representatives. Proactively escalate to respective sales leads in case there are any delays in provision of information by the customers.
- Ensure that periodic summaries on work in progress, delivered reports etc are sent out to customers.
- Create SOPs where required, and ensure that all SOPs are followed for recording and tracking of customer orders, payments, and deliveries.
- Hire and train new team members.
- Client management
- Team management
- Internal stakeholder management for a set of processes
- Strong analytical and project management skills attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Asst. Team Lead – Business Reports in the email
Last date to apply is 30 November 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.