Qualification: BBA (Hons.) /MBA / Master’s degree
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Asst. Manager Brand Management job is available with a telecommunication company in Islamabad. The ideal candidate required for the job must be having degree in BBA (Hons.) /MBA / Master’s degree in Advertisement/ Marketing from a reputed institute with 2 to 3 years’ experience in planning & executing 360 campaigns.
Asst. Manager Brand Management is responsible for liaison with the advertising agencies and internal stake holders for timely output as per the defined marketing strategies.Demonstrates capability to coordinate with agencies the development, production and distribution of audio/visual materials as well as other broadcast media materials.
- Manage relationships with relevant agencies to get best work output
- Work closely with product teams to achieve synchronization and get timely approvals on projects
- Responsible for Creative briefings and guiding the agency to get desired results
- Responsible for development of thematic & tactical campaigns as well as BTL initiatives and collateral. Ensure timely delivery of the same.
- Should be able to assist & work on 360 degrees marketing campaigns
- Ensure Brand guidelines are met for all marketing material developed for internal and external customers.
- Measure the impact of various marketing campaigns through post campaign analysis.
- Ensure timely cost approvals from the line management before executions.
- Understands the development & execution of 360 campaigns
- Should have basic understanding of design and creativity.
- Shows basic understanding of branding techniques and processes.
- Understands promotional techniques and methods.
- Understands the concept of consumer needs and expectations.
- Able to adapt communication method, style, and content according to the audience and situation.
- Should be a team player and enjoys working as part of an energetic marketing team.
- Should be a mature and pro-active candidate, show good initiative, and be able to adapt working style to suit
- Good organizational, planning and budgeting skills.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal presentation and interpersonal skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Asst. Manager Brand Management in the email
Last date to apply is 15th June, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.