Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Experience: 2 years
Associate – Insurance job is available in Islamabad with a telecom company. The ideal resource required for the job must be MBA/ACCA with 2 years of relevant work experience.
Associate – Insurance is responsible for coordination with insurance company and stake holders regarding insurance matters, settlement and follow up of reported claims on regular basis.
- Arrangement and Provision of all necessary supporting evidence/ documents for claim settlement.
- Identification of Scrap/ salvage for settled claims and their handing over to Insurance Company.
- Cheques deposit against settled claims.
- Assets disposal on claim settlement.
- Follow-up and resolution of issues on regular basis.
- Arrangement of insurance certificates for import shipments.
- Reconciliation of insurance certificates on monthly basis with respect to premium payment.
- Preparation of monthly Marine movement details for premium calculations.
- Securitization/Validation of invoices received from Insurance Company against insurance Premium.
- Insurance premium payment processing & ensuring timely payments.
- Preparation of Insurance Dashboard on daily basis.
- MRFQ invoices to vendors to recover insurance cost.
- Preparation of monthly enhancements details of Assets.
- Maintain record of cheques received against settle claims.
- Maintain physical record of all insurance related documents.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Team Player
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Associate – Insurance in the email
Last date to apply is 6th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.