Qualification: BSc. Mechanical / Industrial/Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Assistant Project Manager is required in Lahore / Rahim Yar Khan / Karachi for a leading FMCG. If you have done BSc. Mechanical / Industrial/Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering with 2 to 5 years of experience then apply now.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered safely, on-time, within agreed scope and within budget
- Ensure annual cash flows through regular monitoring
- Coordinate internal & external teams for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop project networks, arrange project review with site teams.
- Partnering with factory/site teams to evaluate best business case scenario
- Coordinate with finance teams for asset capitalization
- Coordinate with relevant global technology/regional design teams and make effective liaison with of design teams with site engineering teams for plant/site design and layout work.
- Manage consultants and contractors relevant to projects. Implement/participate in construction safety management plan.
- Manage suppliers/commission engineers visit and payments.
- Prepare Project Procurement Plans, Technical bid assessment document and equipment acceptance criteria’s. Coordinate with procurement teams to manage on time supplier deliveries.
- Execute projects with minimum downtime to existing plant operation
- Supervise relevant project execution teams (electrical, mechanical, safety, civil etc).
- Manage project store inventory through tags and listing.
- Hand over all projects with detailed documentation to site teams.
- Excellent Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Computer skills (Ms Office, Auto CAD).
- Project Management tools usage
- Analytical, negotiation and decision Making skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Project Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 27th January, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.