Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Assistant Project Manager is required in Karachi with Leading Publishing Press. Candidates having Bachelors or Masters degree with majors in Project Management whereas certification in Prince2 or PMP will be a plus. 4 to 5 years of project management experience is required, this position will be reporting to Director Publishing.
Assistant Project Manager job role will be to manage and ensure successful end-to-end delivery of new product development to agreed, time, cost and quality following best practice documentations, levels of authorities and governance. Manage Company’s Publishing portfolio.
- Development of the project scope and business objectives
- Evaluation and selection of the project’s delivery approach (e.g. agile, iterative or waterfall) depending on the solution, technology, target market maturity and the scale required.
- Develop the business case, project documentation and project plans
- Develops schedules and work packages for the project delivery team and wider project team as needed
- Plan and proactively control projects, produce and update project plans, scope and budget, including detailed resource and activity plans in order to deliver the agreed projects to specification, within time and budget, and to the agreed level of quality.
- Manage project finance and budgets (forecasts, actual vs planned etc.).
- Identifies and manages project risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies
- Ensure quality assurance mechanisms are in place so that products / deliverables adhere to agreed requirements. Ensures that solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored following global and local standards, architectures, and governance.
- Supports benefits realisation and achievement of target business outcomes
- Manage 3rd party suppliers and resources in line with agreed ways of working and contracts and SLA’s
- Project Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Apply at email@example.com
kindly mention the job title Assistant Project Manager in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 16th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.