Industry: Real Estate
Sector: Construction / Building / Property
Qualification: Bachelors in Civil Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Assistant Planning & Coordination Engineer (Civil) job is available in Karachi with a Group of Company’s – Real Estate division. Young BE professionals in Karachi having Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience apply now for the job.
Assistant Planning & Coordination Engineer (Civil) will be responsible to assist Manager Planning & Coordination with monitoring and analyzing work progress and ensure effective project management.
- Assist the Reporting Manager for effective project management to ensure that the work is being executed as per contract and support in engineering related issues
- Prepare baseline schedule using Primavera Project Planner, progress reports, look ahead, execution plans, manpower histogram, cash flow and organizational charts in coordination with the DM / Manager Planning & Coordination Civil & MEP
- Monitoring and analyzing discipline-wise (MEP and Civil) progress, efficiency and productivity reports based on earned man hour, quantities and actual man hour
- Coordination with the project teams of the consultant and the contractor
- Keep record of all the documentation
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus but not required
- Knowledge of construction means and methods
- Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Planning & Coordination Engineer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 8th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.