Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Assistant Manager Workflow job in Karachi with a Leading Pharmaceutical company. Resource required having Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, Medical laboratory technology, or biochemical with 2 years of proven experience in Application support in the Diagnostics industry.
Assistant Manager Workflow job role is to manage and implement Workflow projects by coordinating resources in defined timelines with Company’s support department and customers.
- Manage and implement Workflow projects by coordinating resources in defined timelines with Company’s support department and customers.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Workflow installations at customer’s sites.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Responsible for each allocated product’s life cycle management including the product launch and forecasting for regional teams.
- Responsible to carryout internal training to the support team.
- Responsible for internal knowledge sharing and notification on any product issues or developments identified.
- Interact and liaise with the Sales Manager and Sales Representatives on a regular basis in order to monitor and review the effectiveness and appropriateness of the Workflow product’s strategy and the on-going achievement of the set sales targets.
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Application support for Biochemistry laboratory
- Flexible in working and travelling
- Energetic, initiative and result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Workflow in the email.
Last date to apply for AM WF job is 22nd May 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.