Industry: Public Listed Company
Sector: Account & Finance
Qualification: MBA in Finance
Experience: 7+ years
Assistant Manager Treasury job is available in Karachi for one of the leading public listed company in Pakistan. Candidates having MBA in Finance along with 7+ years of banking treasury department/financial institution experience preferably are encouraged to apply.
Assistant Manager Treasury job role is to manage the organization’s banks relationships and liquidity management.
- Managing the organization’s banks relationships and liquidity management.
- Ensuring that all bank accounts of the company are properly managed.
- Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and arrangement with the local banks.
- Preparing the cash flows forecasts and funding position.
- Negotiating and arranging banking facilities with banks.
- Ensuring that all foreign payments are processed timely after obtaining required approval from State Bank of Pakistan.
- Coordination with banks to ensure that dividend to members is correctly processed and transferred to shareholders’ bank accounts within the statutory time period.
- Preparation of all bank documents relating to imports; ensure all imports transactions are executed on timely basis.
- Handling of general insurance matters of the company and ensuring that insurance payments are done as per policies and on timely basis.
- Preparation of all bank reconciliations on daily basis and ensure that GLs are reconciled with the bank statements.
- Ensuring that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the system.
- Preparing reports requested by head quarter and regional offices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Treasury & Import function.
- Communication and relationship management.
- Understanding of FERA and SBP regulations.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Treasury in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.