Experience: 5+ Years
Assistant Manager Safety job is available with an FMCG company in Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan. The resource required for the job must possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with 5 years or more of relevant experience. Process related experience is preferred.
Assistant Manager Safety is responsible for developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to safety standards along with OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series). Assistant Manager Safety will also be looking after all Health and Safety related matters on-site, from safety equipment to incident reporting and investigation.
- Accident and near-miss reporting
- Manage and organize the safe disposal of hazardous materials
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Assist with writing, implementing and reviewing H&S policies and procedures
- Assist with monitoring employees to ensure the correct procedures are being adhered too
- Respond to any Health and Safety queries from colleagues and to assist with monitoring employees
- Collate minutes during H&S meetings and produce meeting reports
- Produce and maintain health and safety training support materials
- Administer the use of the online learning management system for internal and external learners
- Deal with purchasing and payments for health and safety related items
- Coordinate all Health and Safety training
- Manage and maintain the Health and Safety Management System
- Ensure incident reporting and investigations process is alive & is being followed by all functions
- Ensure monthly Safety meetings are being conducted on a prescribed format by involving cross functional teams
- Facilitate, guide and randomly check all SHE related matters (i.e. Audits documentation, Safety KPI’s, SHE PAR, Behavioral Safety, DDC requirements etc)
- OHS Data submission on OS portal with relevant documentation
- Responsible for preparation of all types of periodic and non-periodic reports, based on monthly SHE performance of site
- To facilitate and guide the site management on all the OHS & Environmental matters for continuous improvement i.e. advising on any serious SHE incident or overseeing the investigation process
- Coordination with branch for obtaining periodic SHE data
- Coordinates safety initiatives with all sales functions including GT, Ice Cream and Foods etc
- Track, report and review counselling sessions
- Coordination with safety vendors
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Assistant Manager Safety in the email
Last date to apply is 17th May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.