Qualification: MBA / CA / ACMA
Experience: minimum 5 years
Assistant Manager Research & Analysis is required in Lahore for a Telecom Company. MBA / CA / ACMA with minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing & Sales is required for the Assistant Manager Job in Lahore. A Certification / Diploma in Commercial / Financial Analysis will be preferred for this position.
Candidate required for the Assistant Manager Research & Analysis job role must have the ability to analyze existing and new business opportunities at regional level using BI system and improve upon the analytics to enable regional management to take appropriate business decisions.
- Business Analysis: Analyzing existing and new business opportunities at the regional level using BI system and improve upon the analytics to enable regional management to take appropriate business decisions.
- Market Research: Conducting market research at the regional level to gain detailed insight regarding customer’s needs and perceptions thereby enabling management to provide the customer with the ideal product along with its ideal placement.
- Channel, Network, Visibility & Promotion Mapping: Ensuring channel presence in areas which are being covered through new rollout. Identifying areas where channel is weak and ensuring adequate channel presence to ensure maximum resource utilization of channel as well as network. Also mapping visibility and promotional activities against our network and channel presence. Planning the utilization of all four resources in the most efficient manner.
- Geo Marketing: Identify areas for network expansion in coordination with regional sales and engineering teams. Locking and monitoring the targets for coverage requests. Ensuring effective network utilization by continuously focusing on and pushing the sales team to enhance customers and revenue from low revenue sites.
- Segment development in region: Be responsible to design implementation plan for nationwide segments and design local segment strategy and plan, ensuring right product offering to the right segment of subscribers via right channel, ensuring successful segment development in region.
- Target Management: Assisting the manager in monitoring regional targets. Keeping a close eye on that targets, identifying reasons for variance if any and suggesting corrective actions
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Process oriented and well organized
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Research & Analysis in the email.
Last date to apply is 13th July 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.