Experience: 2 to 3 years
A leading FMCG in Karachi requires the services of an Assistant Manager – Regional Administration to provide administrative suppport to workplace services. The ideal candidate required for the position must be BBA or MBA with 2 to 3 years of experience of working in an FMCG or MNC.
Assistant Manager – Regional Administration will be responsible for regional office maintenance and managing AP tracking system of adjacent regions including Lahore and upper Punjab.
- Preparation of Annual budget for the regional office.
- Conducting analysis of budget identifying any deviations from estimated figure.
- Continuous monitoring of Branch office expenses to control over runs in order to control expenses.
- Ensuring effective operations of Safety, health and environment system.
- Carrying out internal audits/pre-audit operations.
- Conducting meetings and implementing follow up on actions.
- Reporting monthly Safety KPIs to the senior management.
- Arranging regular distributor visit to check safety KPIs compliance.
- Ensuring on time processing of payments.
- Scrutinizing vendor invoices.
- Supervising all administration affairs.
- Investigating all incidents and taking appropriate actions.
- Carefully handling IRIS.
- Weekly scrutinizing the cash sheet to identify and close any gaps.
- Preparing and maintaining car tracker report to communicate it to the field team.
- Effectively managing all 3Ps and 3P staff.
- Ensuring maintenance and Repairs of functional cars.
- Ensuring safety KPIS reporting on SHE portal.
- Maintaining legal compliance and uploading evidences on self-comply portal.
- Ensuring maintenance of leave record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to persuade all level of staff members
- Skills in organization to effectively manage multiple important priorities.
- Proven skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify multiple options for resolution.
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level.
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relations with people who come in the course of work in order to achieve proficiency.
- Ability to analyze the diverse business scenarios while focusing on details of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain healthy relations with all the stakeholders while depicting excellent convincing power.
- Knowledge of the business
- Can work well under pressure
- Leadership skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Assistant Manager-Regional Administration in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 2nd April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.