Experience: 4 years
Assistant Manager Recovery is required in Lahore for a Microfinance Bank. Candidates required having Bachelors degree with 4 years experience. If you are looking for a job opportunity in Microfinance bank then apply now.
Assistant Manager Recovery will be responsible for keeping the outstanding amounts always in check and revenue generation through collection.
- Make credit control & Collections process
- Make a stringent process and target oriented recovery process
- Data Collection Analysis
- Collecting outstanding amounts on their accounts and arranging for payments to be made.
- Liaise closely with Management to report on progress and to discuss particularly difficult debt situations.
- Recovering bad debts from debtors.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Keeping the outstanding amounts always in check
- Revenue generation through collection
- MS office
- Negotiation skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Recovery in the email.
Last date to apply is 21st January 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.