Qualification: B-Pharma / Science Graduate
Experience: 7 years
Assistant Manager Quality Control is required in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical Company. Candidates having B-Pharma or BSC degree with 7 years of Quality Control experience are encouraged to apply for the job in Karachi.
Assistant Manager Quality Control job role is to review and approve protocols and reports such as method validation, method transfer, process validation and stability.
- Manage, plan and direct the Quality Control and Microbiology laboratories to ensure lab testing provide the highest quality analytical support for manufacturing while ensuring compliance with protocols, and safety regulations
- Direct the work activities of the finished product / raw material and microbiology work groups to ensure that testing is executed in a timely and compliant manner
- Execute and approve all laboratory investigations
- Review and investigate all laboratory data outside of trend
- Review and approve protocols and reports such as method validation, method transfer, process validation and stability
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention job title Assistant Manager Quality Control in the email
Last date to apply for the job 6th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.