Qualification: B-Pharma / Science Graduate
Experience: 7 years
Assistant Manager QA is required in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical company. Candidates having B-Pharma degree or are Science Graduates having 7 years of Quality Assurance experience apply now.
Assistant Manager QA job role is to assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems, validating processes, providing documentation and managing staff.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Quality Assurance
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager QA in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 6th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.