Sector: Supply Chain
Qualification: BBA / MBA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Assistant Manager Procurement job is available in Karachi by one of a leading multinational pharmaceutical company for its diagnostic division. Applicant must be having a BBA / MBA degree (preferably in the supply chain) along with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the felid of procurement.
The Job role for Assistant Manager Procurement is to ensure timely & Cost-effective procurement of all Diagnostics and Diabetes Care requirements of inventory and non-inventory items.
- Selecting suppliers that can best meet company’s business demands and requirements in terms of cost, quality services and treat equally and fairly.
- Evaluating potential suppliers for longer period of time for recurring items/services.
- Conduct all procurement activities in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and standards.
- To manage and increase performance of company’s suppliers and purpose corrective action where necessary.
- To increase spend transparency and financial control.
- Keep track of receiving supplies and make close coordination with accounts for clearance of timely procurement payment to vendors.
- Constantly keep a search for more economical and/or alternate sources of supply without compromising on the quality of materials/services.
- Keep abreast of the changing market conditions with respect to promotional and other office supplies services.
- Liaison with all internal and external customers/suppliers for smooth operation.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Global reporting and savings posting in APAC.
- Representing Pakistan in APAC Procurement meetings.
- Quarterly reporting and presentation in regional meetings.
- Comply with all applicable guidelines of compliance.
- Technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Procurement in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 31st October, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.