Qualification: Masters in Project Management
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Assistant Manager PMO (Project Management Office) job available in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have done Masters in Project Management or Business Administration (combination of engineering+MBA would be preferred) along with 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience in project management.
Assistant Manager PMO (Project Management Office) job role is to support the successful delivery of department strategy & projects undertaken by Corporate Sales through effective facilitation, tracking, reporting and visibility.
- Lead the Corporate Sales strategy and business plans with support from the planning team.
- Monthly preparation of MOAM relevant to business performance and operational issues for management review.
- Monthly arrangement of regional performance meetings to track and analyze the performance of regions to improve the overall performance of the department.
- Provide analytical and ad-hoc support to management for advanced/periodic needs.
- Periodic budgeting and target setting for department along with alignment with strategy and business plans.
- Set functional KPIs as well as track them as per the set departmental objectives. The KPIs need to be submitted to the strategy team as well.
- Handle intra and inter-departmental communications including meetings with the concerned department for the improvement of internal communication and proactive activity planning.
- Establishment and management of all departmental project methodologies which will incorporate structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Responsible for end to end tracking of existing/new projects of Corporate Sales department with the support of product owners within Corporate Sales.
- Responsible for pre-analysis and post analysis of projects/ product launch of Corporate Sales department.
- Responsible to act as a market intelligence to track each and every action of competitors in terms of Corporate Sales.
- Responsible for inventory management of Corporate Sales Department.
- End to End management of Test SIMs used for pilot testing of new products and services of Corporate Sales Department.
- Identification of “waste” in existing processes and come up with ways to eliminate defects.
- Proficiency in communication
- Excellent command on MS Excel and Power point
- Problem solving and design thinking skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager PMO (Project Management Office) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th March, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.