Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Assistant Manager Mobile Financial Services OTC (Over The Counter) job is available in Islamabad with one of the leading Telecom operators in Pakistan. Ideal candidate for the job should have Bachelors or Masters degree with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
Assistant Manager MFS (Over The Counter) job role is to manage end to end value chain for OTC business & maintain close coordination with all stakeholders. The role reports to Deputy Director Mobile Financial Services. A resource who has had prior experience in the MFS business preferably in the telecom/banking sector is required.
- Analysis of overall revenue and margins, cost, customer behavior, agent behavior and various business KPIs to identify market opportunity/challenges and to enhance product profitability.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies focused on increasing customer base and usage.
- Develop value propositions keeping in view the customer needs.
- Formulation and implementation of product, promotion, pricing and sales strategies, based on the analysis.
- After-effect analysis of price/commission changes, and promotions.
- Customer profiling based on customer data, and customer life-cycle management.
- New product launches within the product segment – identifying opportunities for new products.
- Managing the product development cycle, formulation of innovative products to enhance the product portfolio.
- Perform thorough UAT for the new product developments.
- Communication skills
- MS Office
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Assistant Manager Mobile Financial Services (OTC)” in the email
Last date to apply 17th August, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.