Sector: Mobile Financial Services
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Business
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Assistant Manager MFS Digital and Online payments job is available in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Business along with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in fin-tech, market places, digital and online payments are encouraged to apply for Assistant Manager MFS Digital and Online payments.
Assistant Manager MFS Digital and Online payments job role is to lead and manage new MFS digital and online payment products, ATM card services, market place, partnerships, & campaigns with core focus to meet Digital MFS Mobile wallet revenue, customer acquisition and engagement targets. Define product strategy, product road map, and deliver exceptional user experiences to MFS customers.
- Identify new digital payment business opportunities, negotiate strategic partnerships, vendors and channels, and obtain internal alignment from key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the digital payments landscape to drive the strategic road map of existing partnerships, and monitor the competition.
- Participate in the development of strategies that drive Company digital payments innovation; develop go-to-market plans and implement long-term strategies for success.
- Presenting product performance and strategic direction of Digital payments to higher management.
- Launch new products/services/promotions/campaigns & platforms to meet MFS digital M-wallet, market place and online payments’ revenue, customer acquisition and engagement targets.
- Manage existing partnerships, stakeholders, channel partners, vendors and online merchant’s portfolio.
- Liaise with Product development and technology teams to finalize business requirement document, define product functionalities and conduct UAT.
- Responsible for end to end management of digital services including phases of conceptualization, planning, business case development, pricing, forecast/capacity scoping, vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ), implementation & operations of assigned projects.
- Carry out market research to present the best practices in the world of online and digital money transactions and payments, to gather concrete customer insights and requirements, and to provide global benchmark.
- Ensure that PayMax users have the best customer experience while using PayMax’s digital payment features, troubleshoot when needed.
- Identify and manage any inherent risks (Financial/regulatory/business) associated with the new and existing digital MFS products and take all necessary action.
- Ensure to meet customer engagement KPI (such as MFS transactions via digital solutions/ retail/ QR / online platform / mobile wallets etc.) ·
- Manage customers and merchants complaints channel to ensure immediate and satisfactory settlement of complaints and feedback. ·
- Work with all internal & external stakeholders for improving existing systems, processes & SOPs to enhance MFS revenue & customer experience on assigned products & services.
- Good Team Player | Self-Motivated | Innovative & Proficient Execution Abilities | Excellent Communication Skills | Attention To Detail | Multi-Tasking Skills | Strong Analytical Skills | Business Acumen | Negotiation Skills | Leadership Skills | Analytical Skills
- Be aware of MFS market trend, new technologies, partnerships, policies, new Fin-Tech products and business models
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of MFS and Mobile Wallet Landscape
- Business Development Skills
- Strong Presentation
- Effective problem solving Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager MFS Digital and Online payments in the email.
Last date to apply is 25th August 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.