Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Sector: Medical / Healthcare
Experience: 5 Years
Assistant Manager Medical job is available in Wah Cantt. with a leading cement manufacturing company of Pakistan. The ideal candidate for the position of Assistant Manager Medical must have to hold MBBS Degree with 5 years of experience in renowned hospitals. Professionals with background of armed forces will be preferred. Accommodation will be provided to candidates willing to relocate to Wah Cantt.
Assistant Manager Medical will be responsible for looking after all affairs of the Medical Section of the organization as well as examining and handling all cases that arise whether they are emergency or general. Periodical reports will also need to be provided to the Manager.
- Responsible to examine and advise patients on daily basis.
- Responsible for dealing with emergency cases in a swift and effective manner.
- Responsible to keep the Manager well-informed regarding hospitalization of emergency cases.
- Responsible for providing patients with advice related to healthiness and general well-being.
- Responsible to prepare medicine indents in order to meet daily requirements of medicines.
- Responsible to keep check on the patients admitted in different hospitals.
- Responsible for tracking and recording use of medicines.
- Responsible to ensure that all patients are treated well in company hospital.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the department.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communications skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Time Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Progressive & proactive approach.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Conflict management and resolution skills.
Apply now by sending your updated CV/Resume to: email@example.com
Kindly mention Assistant Manager Medical in the subject.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.