Qualification: B.E. / M.E. Mechanical / Electrical
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
The Assistant Manager Manufacturing job in Lahore at it’s food items factory. The preferred candidate for the job should possess 2 to 3 years of experience in a relevant engineering or manufacturing role and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputed engineering university of Pakistan. Experience with Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing or other World Class Manufacturing (WCM) programs, in fast moving and high demand environments will be preferred.
Assistant Manager Manufacturing is responsible for providing delivering World Class Manufacturing (WCM) training, developing and managing WCM capability and skills base within Manufacturing area as well as for ensuring Technical Pillar coaching for the factory is being conducted smoothly. Assistant Manager Manufacturing will also be managing and ensuring the implementation of the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology, by coordinating the WCM activities for loss eradication within manufacturing context via the use of the industry specific tools.
- Responsible for looking after Manufacturing Excellence ( ManEx ) through World Class Manufacturing (WCM) program deployment, including adherence to standards, development and maintenance of Skill Base and Awards Management.
- Co-ordinate the self-assessments in preparation for the WCM audits
- To facilitate staff in generating KAIZENs / OPLs
- Creates Pillar leaders and manages their development.
- Maximize WCM similarities and synergies within the plant
- Take advantage of the networks available, e.g. Pillar Circles, WCM audits/reviews and pillar workshops to proactively extract Best Practices and to facilitate its implementation.
- Support the implementation of Sites improvement programs
- Take on a very strong coaching role with the ManEx coordinators at the factory to ensure the adherence to WCM.
- Implements appropriate reviews (monthly, quarterly) to evaluate both pillars and departments progress in their ManEx plans.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and engineering most used software
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Listening, speaking, writing, presenting, discussing and negotiating;
- Interpersonal skills: team player, respectful, asks questions, teaching and mentoring, convincing
- Languages: Business fluency in English (writing and speaking)
- Leadership: Communicates clear objectives, provides feedback, and suggests improvement for individual performance, coaches.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to lead, coach, engage and develop teams
- Execution: Gets the things done. Be customer-focused and achievement-driven
Apply for Assistant Manager Manufacturing position at: email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title in the subject of the email.
Last Date to Apply: 19th May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.