Qualification: LL.B. / LL.M.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Assistant Manager Legal job in Karachi is with a microfinance bank. Resource required for the job must be having at least LL.B. degree from HEC recognized university, communication and analytical skills with 3 to 5 years of experience in handling legal issues.
The job role for Assistant Manager Legal is to provide legal advice/opinion on the issues pertaining to the various departments of the Bank and its subsidiaries to safeguard Bank’s interest and avoid its exposure to legal and financial liabilities.
- Coordinate with different departments/branches of the Bank and its subsidiaries to facilitate legal advice/ opinion on the issues pertaining to general operations of the Bank.
- Provide legal advice/opinion on the issues pertaining to the various departments of the Bank and its subsidiaries to safeguard Bank’s interest and avoid its exposure to legal and financial liabilities.
- Draft show cause/suspension/termination/dismissal and any other legal correspondence with the employees if needed.
- Coordinate with the Legal Advisor in seeking advice on different matters.
- Assist superiors in reviewing banking laws whenever required and suggest amendments therein with due reference to the prevalent requirements and future developments.
- Analyze different banking laws and make recommendations for updating them for facilitating the operations of the banking industry.
- Appear before the courts and various other fora on behalf of the Bank, where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Management Skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent command in multitasking
- Knowledge of substantive law and legal procedure
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Legal in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 10th July, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.