Qualification: LLB / LLM
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Assistant Manager Legal job available in Karachi with one of a leading Trading Company. Resource required must have Bachelor’s degree in LLB / LLM with minimum 4 to 6 years hands-on knowledge of managing corporate legal matters, including appearing in court for hearings, business contracts and other commercial agreement drafting and providing advice to management of a reputable organization.
Assistant Manager Legal job role is to have know-how about ethical & professional integrity technical and business matters. An ideal candidate for this job must be energetic, punctual and disciplined, a team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills quality consciousness initiative and proactive.
- Coordinate with SECP and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance of statutory and corporate secretarial requirements in relation to company registration, owner’s equity status and compliance of relevant provisions of Companies Ordinance and taxation matters
- Provide legal advise to BUs and SUs on preparation and conclusions of commercial agreements, contracts and on statutory requirements pertaining to employees / company rights
- Coordinate with A&CM team for developing and reviewing company systems, policies, procedures for conformity with regulatory / statutory requirements in all legal aspects.
- Reports to Manager Audit & Corporate Matters / Company secretary and coordinates with Director HR & CS and other BOD members
- Coordinate with different departments / senior management to ensure compliance of statutory requirements in business transactions and employee – employer relationship
- Coordinates with SECP and all relevant regulatory bodies
- Ensures compliance of SECP requirements with respect to company registration and purchase of legal instruments including mortgages, debentures, changes in shareholder equity and BOD members’ composition. Maintains record of Memorandum and articles of association and updates whenever changes occur.
- Provides assistance to senior management in corporate legal affairs of the company & ensure compliance of all relevant regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Provide legal advice in the preparation of business proposals for tenders & conclusion of commercial contracts.
- Represent company in court hearings & liaison with government authorities & regulatory bodies on matter pertaining to payments of duties and taxes against company properties, registration of trademark and as a supplier.
- Initiates and monitors systems to maintain confidentiality and privileged status of legal communications and intellectual property of the company.
- Collaborates with other departments to direct legal compliance regarding employment code of conduct responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures & facilitate investigation in related matters
- Responsible for registering the group as a supplier/vendor with the various governmental and semi government organization like armed forces, PIA, KWSB, WAPDA, KDA etc, and keeping the records of such registrations and renewing these registration whenever these expires, fulfilling the formalities for registration or its renewal including the evaluation whether such registrations are required or not.
- Legal Administration Skills
- Client Relationships
- Attention to Detail
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Legal in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 5th October, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.