Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: B.S.C.S. / B.E. Bio-Medical Engineering
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Assistant Manager IT and Workflow is urgently required in Karachi and Islamabad to join “Diagnostics Division” of a leading pharmaceutical company in Pakistan. The ideal IT professional to join as “Assistant Manager IT and Workflow” should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science or in an equivalent IT field with relevant experience between 3 to 5 years.
Assistant Manager IT and Workflow will assist the Manager IT & Workflow in communicating and implementing the product strategy with long, medium and short-term business plans.
- Assist Manager IT & Workflow to provide the sales team with necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the IT products
- Liaise and work closely with sales team on product data and information
- Implement projects by coordinating resources in defined timelines with the company’s support department and customers
- Responsible for internal knowledge sharing and notification on any product issues or developments identified
- Ensure that any customer queries and complaints related to the IT & Workflow products are effectively and timely resolved by on-going facilitation and liaison with all concerned departments
- Customer visits & product presentations to facilitate sales activities and build customer relationship
- Cross departmental coordination for the smooth implementation of Workflow and IT Projects
- Participation in congresses / conferences for promotion of IT & Workflow product portfolio
- Possesses in-depth understanding of system landscape (technical, data and processes)
- Ability to perform monitoring tasks over IT systems and troubleshooting of various IT related issues
- Empathetic personality and able to build entrusted relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Conversant in English – written and spoken
Apply by sending your updated CV / Resume to: email@example.com
Kindly mention Assistant Manager IT and Workflow in the subject.
Last date to apply for the job is 31st March, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.