Sector: Information Technology
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Assistant Manager IT – Security job is available in Karachi for one of the leading Manufacturing company. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree with related certifications in IT along with 3 to 5 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Assistant Manager IT – Security Job role is responsible for monitoring computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues.
- Administer and manage Cisco and Fortinet Firewalls.
- Administer and manage the endpoint security and ensure security software’s are up to date.
- Manager the overall Factory WAN setup and coordinate with vendors in case of link performance.
- Configure and maintain network switches.
- Troubleshoot fiber optic connectivity.
- Assist Manager IT in design and implementation of IT security systems to protect the organizations computer network and cyber-attacks.
- Participate in developing the organization wide best practices for IT security
- Monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or branches.
- Identify and solve any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Security and Switching Expertise
- Management Skills
- Risk Assessment
- Information Security Management
- Office Administration
- Administrative Management
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager IT – Security in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 6th December, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.