Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Assistant Manager IT is required in Karachi for a Leading Pharmaceutical Company. Candidate must have Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering 2 to 3 years of proven experience in Information Technology area preferably in the Diagnostics industry.
Assistant Manager IT will be responsible for business by developing and implementing strategies for IT products. Manage and implement IT projects in coordination with marketing, sales, support departments and customers. Responsible for implementing training programs.
- Manage and implement IT projects by coordinating resources in defined timelines with Company’s support department and customers.
- Maintain and troubleshoot IT installations at customer’s sites.
- Conduct operator training for end users after installation of IT products.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Responsible for each allocated product’s life cycle management including the product launch and forecasting for regional teams.
- Strategic planning
- Customer management & development
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Computer Networks and Systems understanding skills
- Computer programming and development skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager IT in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 21st April, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.