Sector: Telecom Engineering
Qualification: BS/ MS-IT/ BCS (Hons)/MCS
Experience: 6-7 years
Assistant Manager IT (Planning & Implementation) job is available in Islamabad with a leading Telecom Company. The ideal resource must be BS/ MS-IT/ BCS (Hons)/MCS with a sound knowledge of SQL/ PLSQL, Linux and UNIX having a minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience.
Assistant Manager IT (Planning & Implementation) will be responsible for the planning, organizing, and management of project tasks and resources in order to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Identification of project objectives and goals, planning the work according to the objectives, assessing and controlling project risks, estimating resource requirements, allocating resources, organizing the work, assigning tasks, directing activities, controlling project execution, tracking and reporting progress, controlling project quality, managing and resolving project issues, identifying, managing and controlling project changes, communicating project status and issues to all stakeholders, and successfully completing project within time and budget constraints.
- Requirement gathering from different internal users regarding the new tariff’s and bundles definition.
- Analyzing the requirement and responsible for the implementation of said requirement into the production system. Guide and manage the dialing test results of tariff packages of each branch according to the Verification Flow of Daily Dialing Test for Second Rating Package.
- Requirement gathering from different internal users regarding the new services implementation. Analyzing the requirement and responsible for the implementation of said integration with different platforms and BOSS system. Responsible of integrating BOSS services with different third party platforms within given timelines.
- New Products Bugs Trouble shooting: Resolution of bugs after launch of product & services within one week.
- Bug Rate of BOSS Development Ensuring that bug rate is less than 10% within one month of product launch.
- Observe the operation status of the rating process and analyze the system operation log.
- Analyze and clear the faults in time to ensure that total fault in time should be less than 10% of total process.
- Verify the detailed documents of tariff packages and sub-tariff packages, and check whether the compiling is correct and reasonable. All new packages and tariff should be proper tested and verified.
- Transfer and test of tariff packages in each month according to the Verification Flow.
- Prepare, verify, and test new packages added by requesting departments.
- Technical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Project Management Skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Assistant Manager IT (Planning & Implementation) in the email.
Last date to apply is 08th April,2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.