Qualification: B.E. Bio - Medical / Biochemistry / Microbiology
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Assistant Manager Workflow is urgently required in Karachi to join “Diagnostics Division” of a leading pharmaceutical company in Pakistan. The ideal Information Technology management professional to join as “Assistant Manager IT and Workflow” should have a Bachelor’s Degree in B.E. Bio-Medical / Biochemistry / Microbiology with relevant experience between 3 to 5 years.
Assistant Manager Workflow will assist the Manager Workflow in communicating and implementing the product strategy with long, medium and short-term business plans (incl. sales budget and tactical plans) for the Workflow products, based on the accurate understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitor activities ensuring that these support the corporate objectives. The candidate should be willing to travel as needed.
- Assist Manager Workflow to provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the IT products
- Liaise and work closely with sales team on product data and information
- Implement projects by coordinating resources in defined timelines with the company’s support department and customers
- Responsible for internal knowledge sharing and notification on any product issues or developments identified
- Ensure that any customer queries and complaints related to the Workflow products are effectively and timely resolved by on-going facilitation and liaison with all concerned departments
- Customer visits & product presentations to facilitate sales activities and build customer relationship
- Cross departmental coordination for the smooth implementation of Workflow and IT Projects
- Participation in congresses / conferences for promotion of IT & Workflow product portfolio
- Possesses in-depth understanding of system landscape (technical, data and processes)
- Ability to perform monitoring tasks over IT systems and troubleshooting of various IT related issues
- Empathetic personality and able to build entrusted relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Conversant in English – written and spoken
Apply by sending your updated CV/Resume at: email@example.com
Kindly mention Assistant Manager Workflow in the subject.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.