Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Sector: Human Resources
Qualification: MBA- HR
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Assistant Manager HR job is vacant in Karachi with steel manufacturer. Company is looking for HR professional having Master’s degree in HR and 4 to 5 years of HR Generalist experience. An ideal candidate is with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with ability to provide leadership and coordination of company’s Human Resource functions and hands on skills in MS Office. Develop and implement corporate Human Resource strategy and programs within the organization.
- Implement human resource programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Develop human resource solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improve employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling employees.
- Monitor & track productivity levels across the organizations
- Sets standards through bench marking/best practices
- Facilitates the development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements
- Manage on-boarding process for all Corporate new hires and terminations, and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Monitors the execution of well-planned induction programs to enable the new employees reach productivity levels faster.
- Identifies critical employee training needs across the Company, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training
- Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions
- MS Office
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title Assistant Manager HR in subject of your email.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.