Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Marketing
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Assistant Manager Geo Marketing job available in Karachi for one of a leading Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have Bachelor degree (Preferably MBA in Marketing) along with 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in Geo Marketing, BI, Marketing Management or related field.
Assistant Manager Geo Marketing job role is to work in close coordination with Technical Team for Projects related to Technology Up-gradation, Capacity Improvement, Availability Improvement, Power Resource Allocation and others as per need.
- To conduct New Sites Planning by identifying un-tapped areas for Coverage needs as well as Capacity Sites Planning in coordination with Technical Team
- To uplift Sites Revenue/ Performance by performing ROI Analysis
- To perform Network related reporting/ analysis to improve Network KPIs (Traffic, Availability, Utilization) of South Region whereby, facilitating Management and Sales Team
- To improve Site Categorization of Low Revenue Sites to Higher Revenue Category
- To periodically analyze Dismantling/Relocation Cases of loss making sites
- Work in close coordination with all stakeholders to improve New Physical Sites Performance. Strong focus on New Sites Roll Out to improve bundle penetration/ visibility/ channel penetration on these sites
- Liaison with HQ Geo-Marketing/ Technical/ Sales Team to facilitate them with network related issues via JVs and Monthly/Weekly meetings
- Strong coordination with Geo Marketing Team, HQ for all Projects related to Network
- Time Management
- Good Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong command on GIS Tools (Map Info/ Google Earth)
- Strong Excel skills
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Geo Marketing in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th August, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.